Monday, July 30, 2018

No card making last week because....

...my Echo 2nd Generation arrived and it took me a while to get it set up on the internet although it was supposed to be easy. 😳 I just kept missing a step. Then I got hooked on a new word game, Word Mocha, and it was so addictive. I kept saying to myself, one more game.

Anyway, I finished a couple birthday cards for my forever friend, Peggy, who is celebrating her birthday this Thursday. I’m going to enter this one in a few challenges. It is a powerpoppy.com image which I couldn’t resist when I saw it.

#427 craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com
#244 josscrapshack.com
#1830 pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com
#83 lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.ca

3 comments:

  1. Love the delicate colors and the simple design. Tilted panels are such fun, and the sequins draw the eye to that pretty image. Your friend will love this! Thank you for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at Incy Wincy!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete

Rivit

I couldn’t resist buying a digital stamp set and matching digital paper from digidoodlesstudios.com.  I smiled the whole time I was coloring...