Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Happy 4th of July greetings to my fellow bloggers

When I saw the digital set at Beccy’s Place called spring chickens, I knew I had to have it. I made this for my friend, Glenda, who had a birthday last month. I knew she would get a kick out of it. (She did!)

I’m entering it in the following challenges.
#423 craftycatzweeklychallenge.com
#240 josscrapshack.com
#1826 pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com
Incywincydesigns.blogspot.com
#71 lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.ca


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Thank you so much for sharing with us over at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous make for this weeks’ challenge at Crafty Catz thanks for sharing with and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness this is too cute! I would love that set too! Nice job and thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Rivit

I couldn’t resist buying a digital stamp set and matching digital paper from digidoodlesstudios.com.  I smiled the whole time I was coloring...