Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Lovely evening after another hot day

Second day in a row that we didn’t have any rain, but it cooled off this evening with a pleasant breeze.

I am posting a card I finished tonight. I tried something new which was printing my image directly on on a piece of decorative card stock with a subtle background. I liked the results so I colored it with my Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils. I used a freebie image from beccysplace.blogspot.com.

I’m entering it in the following:
Beccysplace.blogspot.com
Disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.uk


3 comments:

  1. Wow, your card is gorgeous! I love how the background shows through the image just a little bit, it makes it look like part of the paper. The colours are really pretty... pink and green is one of my favourite colour combos. I really like the addition of the little black butterfly and the tiny pearls at each corner. Very pretty.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card... Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge:)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” July Challenge. DT Monika

    ReplyDelete

Rivit

I couldn’t resist buying a digital stamp set and matching digital paper from digidoodlesstudios.com.  I smiled the whole time I was coloring...