Monday, August 6, 2018

First week in August almost in the books

Where does the time go. Do you wonder that too. My friend asked me to make a card for her daughter who will soon have an empty nest. After thinking about it, it dawned on me that I did have a nest, but it had three eggs in it. No problem, I used my white out and eliminated the eggs and then colored it brown with my colored pencil. How neat it is, to have a stamp that is just what you need.

I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
#245 josscrapshack.com
#1831 pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com
#149 pattiescreationschallenge.com
Sweetstampingchallengeblog.blogspot.com




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, fabulous stamping and colouring, a great interpretation of our theme at Sweet Stampin' this week, thanks for joining us.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card. Perfect card for an empty nester. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Card .. ...Thanxx For Joining Us At Jo's Scrapshack..
    Sherry Lynn DT @ Jss

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! This is perfect for our current challenge “Anything Goes” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
    Pattie
    Artist and Owner

    ReplyDelete

Rivit

I couldn’t resist buying a digital stamp set and matching digital paper from digidoodlesstudios.com.  I smiled the whole time I was coloring...