Sunday, September 16, 2018

Sunday afternoon means challenge time for me

We had a powerful message at our church this morning followed by a good lunch at a local family owned restaurant with some special friends. The conversation was really flowing until our food arrived. After taking care of this and that, I settled down to see what challenges I could enter with this card which I made for our club’s monthly exchange. The theme was “fall.”

I’m entering it the following:
#241 josscrapshack.com
#76 lemon shortbread challenge.blogspot.ca
#429 craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com
#1837 pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented on this card ... which is amazing ... but followed here to a different card. Still ... theses flowers are just amazing. Love the shading. Screams Fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I like the design, the pretty coloured flowers and the way you used ink around the sentiment. Looks amazing all together.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the image and sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JFF P.S. Your entry link should be directly to the card in the challenge and not your whole blog.

    ReplyDelete

Rivit

I couldn’t resist buying a digital stamp set and matching digital paper from digidoodlesstudios.com.  I smiled the whole time I was coloring...