Saturday, September 8, 2018

Another good day

     I got some much needed housework done today, then my husband and I had a delicious meal at Sonny’s. Now we’re home watching the Gator football game, but since I can’t just sit here and watch the game, I completed a card I wanted to enter in a couple challenges using a couple themes.
     The Creative Confetti Challenge at powerpoppy.com this week was to be inspired by a catalog, circular ad or magazine when crafting a card. I chose a page from the Birds&Blooms magazine to color the Succulents & Baubles digital wreath.

     The challenge for Sweetstampingchallengblog.blogspot.com was to make a card using the sketch they provided. I was able to use it for this card. More fun. 
      I’m also entering it in #24 theflowerchallenge.blogspot.com and
#428 craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com GDT







5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Craftycatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card , love the colours you chose from the magazine.. just loveluy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Crafty Catz - don't forget we have our GDT call for October open this week. Lilly (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty card..
    Thanks so much for playing along with The Flower Challenge.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such a gorgeous job with the sketch! I love your take on it and such lovely colours too. Thanks so much for entering the Sketch challenge at Sweet Stampin' do come back and play along again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo SS DT

    ReplyDelete

Rivit

I couldn’t resist buying a digital stamp set and matching digital paper from digidoodlesstudios.com.  I smiled the whole time I was coloring...