Saturday, September 1, 2018

September 1st and first day of college football. Go Gators.

Well, the title was as far as I got last night because I had trouble posting the card I wanted to enter in this week’s bugaboo stamps challenge.  However, I was successful today. Before I do that though, I must say congrats to the Gators for winning their first game in a BIG way.

I’m also entering it in the following:
#75 lemon shortbread challenge.blogspot.ca
Sweetstampingchallengeblog.blogspot.com
#249 joesscrapshack.com
#1835 pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.com

5 comments:

  1. Love the soft sky and that cute little fella!
    Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! I love the coloring and simplicity! Excellent! Thanks for joining us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple And Such A Cute Card ,Soft Colors Awesome Coloring.. Thanxx For Joining Us This Week At Jo's Scrapshack ..
    Sherry Lynn
    Dt @ Jo's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful masculine card. My son would love this card. Great scene. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Anything Goes Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete

Rivit

I couldn’t resist buying a digital stamp set and matching digital paper from digidoodlesstudios.com.  I smiled the whole time I was coloring...