Sunday, June 3, 2018

Sunday blogging time

I have been devoting part of my Sunday the last couple weeks to enter some challenges. This Sunday is no different although I got a later start today. Also I always have high hopes to see if I was lucky enough to win any of the previous week’s challenges.  As of now, it doesn’t look that way, but there is always next week. 😂

As you can see, there is no coloring involved in this pocket card, and I have no idea which stamp company made this image. I’m entering it in the following challenges:
#419 - craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com (black and white)
#147 - pattiescreationschallenge.com (anything that flies)
#236 - Josscrapshack.com



3 comments:

  1. Lovely card and fits perfectly into our optional twist of b/w this week..thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for our current challenge “Anything that Flys” at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    What a cute image!
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks so much for participating in our PATTIE’S CREATIONS challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Rivit

I couldn’t resist buying a digital stamp set and matching digital paper from digidoodlesstudios.com.  I smiled the whole time I was coloring...