Sunday, June 24, 2018

On a Lazy Sunday afternoon...

...What does one do. Well, make cards of course, and then enter them in a challenge before mailing them out. The digi for this card is from disdigidesigns.com; I really like her sweet designs. I decided to add a fence along with some other embellishments for something different.

I am entering this card in the following challenges..
Disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.uk
#239 josscrapshack.com
#422 craftycatzweeklychallenge.com
#70 lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.ca

4 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card.Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Blog for challenge 420 the theme is Anything Goes with the optional twist of Beautiful Blooms and the sponsor is A Day for Daisies. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jackie. I appreciate your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I really love the clouds-so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, so sweet!.....Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challengea and using one of Di’s images :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Rivit

I couldn’t resist buying a digital stamp set and matching digital paper from digidoodlesstudios.com.  I smiled the whole time I was coloring...