Saturday, June 16, 2018

Posting time again.

I couldn’t resist this new digi by bugaboostamps.com so I bought it and am entering it in a few challenges of course. I really like coloring flowers with my Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils. I know I’m in a rut, but it’s a happy rut. The sentiment I inserted is from powerpoppy.com.


I’m entering it in the following challenges:
bugaboostamps.com b-i-n-g-o (bugaboo image, sentiment and button)
#238 josscrapshack
#421 craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com
#1824 pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com
#448 cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com
#70 lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.ca


5 comments:

  1. Your coloring is gorgeous. I haven't had a chance to color this one yet. Perfect sentiment to go with the image. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug BINGO challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing your creative talents with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is beautiful! Love that image. Thank you for joining our challenge this week over at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete

Rivit

I couldn’t resist buying a digital stamp set and matching digital paper from digidoodlesstudios.com.  I smiled the whole time I was coloring...