Monday, June 3, 2019

Where does the time go....

If you find out, please let me know. I’ve been busy coloring some of the Spring Blitz new digital stamps from Power Poppy. Hope you have had the opportunity to check out the beautiful images. This image is called Lavender Sachet; I colored it with my Lyra colored pencils; the grunge is from a Stampin’ Up set called “Beauty Abounds.” I’m entering it in #284 Josscrapshack.com and #95 Lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com,craftycatzweeklychallenge.com, pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com Yippee, I got honorable mention in last week’s pammiesinkypinkies challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely image and card. I really like the soft colors you used. The twine accent is a perfect match! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card well designed. Thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet, I love lilac,, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shorbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete

Rivit

I couldn’t resist buying a digital stamp set and matching digital paper from digidoodlesstudios.com.  I smiled the whole time I was coloring...