Sunday, June 30, 2019

Weary me...

I had a wonderful day at Stampfest in Kissimmee, Florida. When we got a parking spot at the front door, we knew right away it was going to be a good day. 😁 This card was not made with anything I bought today. Tune in next week for that. This is an image from Stampin Up “Good Morning Magnolia” to which I only added a little color with my Lyra colored pencils. I’m going to enter it in #1926 pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.com and lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com Lucky me! I won first place at pammiesinkypinkies.com!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card! You have such a knack with colored pencils! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Rivit

I couldn’t resist buying a digital stamp set and matching digital paper from digidoodlesstudios.com.  I smiled the whole time I was coloring...