Sunday, October 14, 2018

VitaminMe


On Sundays I like to take some VitaminMe, a phrase created by Marcella of powerpoppy.com. This image by Power Poppy is called Gifts from the Sea, and I am entering it in their challenge, “It’s Your Birthday.” My birthday is in May and since I live in Florida, I thought it would be appropriate.

I’m also entering it in the following challenges:
#25 the flower challenge.blogspot.com - add some sparkle
#433 craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com - anything but square
#255 josscrapshack.com - anything goes
#78 lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.ca
#1841 pammiesinkiespinkieschallenges.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card and you have stated that your entering the challenge but you have added to the linky for DT Call if you want to only enter the challenge can you add it to the linky for the challenge and leave a comment in the DT call post saying in error. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and such delicate flowers too.Thank you for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! I'm so glad your shared it with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs
    p.s. it wasn't linked correctly, but you've tried so hard, it's fine. lol
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love this image!! And it's perfect for where you live too. I love the soft colors and that you included an embossed "Happy Birthday" in the background!! Delightful!! So glad you joined in on the Power Poppy Power and Spark challenge this month!!

    ReplyDelete

Rivit

I couldn’t resist buying a digital stamp set and matching digital paper from digidoodlesstudios.com.  I smiled the whole time I was coloring...