Sunday, October 21, 2018

Happy Birthday wishes

My good friend, Bea, celebrated her 89th birthday yesterday. I made this card for her because she still wrestles with hay bales in order to feed her beloved pony, Tonka. The image is from doodle pantry, a site that was responsible for getting me hooked on digital art.


I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
#256 josscrapshack.com - anything goes
#434 craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com - anything goes (make it a square option)
incywincydesigns.blogspot.com - Happy Birthday
#1842 pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com


3 comments:

  1. Not only do you love to color, you do it so very well! This is a beautiful fall card.
    Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy Designs, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card for your friend. I hope she liked this as much as we do.. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JFF

    ReplyDelete

Rivit

I couldn’t resist buying a digital stamp set and matching digital paper from digidoodlesstudios.com.  I smiled the whole time I was coloring...