Saturday, April 7, 2018

These boots are not for walkin’

Here I go again. I’m on a roll (that gets bogged down when it comes time to post the photo ๐Ÿ˜ฉ) so I’m entering another challenge, this time in imaginethatdigistamp.com. Theme is “anything goes” but the requirement is to use an image from Imagine That Digistamp, which fortunately I had. ๐Ÿ˜ I chose Piggy Boots/tulip planter which I colored with my Faber Castell Pollychromos pencils.

Also entering this in pinsperationalchallenges.blogspot.ca

1 comment:

  1. Awww, so SWEET! Love your pretty card. Thanks so much for using "Imagine That Digistamp" and linking up!

    ♥Kris, Owner/illustrator
    www.ImagineThatDigistamp.com
    Are you on Facebook? Come share your ITD creations in our FB Group here

    ReplyDelete

Rivit

I couldn’t resist buying a digital stamp set and matching digital paper from digidoodlesstudios.com.  I smiled the whole time I was coloring...