Sunday, March 17, 2019

Happy St. Patrick's Day

It just so happened that I have green in the background of my card, so why not post it today for some challenges. This is a new digital stamp from powerpoppy.com. Of course I colored it with my Faber Castell Polychromos pencils. I "love to color" with these pencils.
I'm entering it in the following challenges: #273 josscrapshack.com #453 craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com #421 pennyschallenges.blogspot.com #1911 pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Lovely make for The Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. Thanks for sharing with us! Donna - DT Member

    Duncan Street Designs (My Blog)
    The Paper Funday Challenges (New Challenge Blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the big check it looks gorgeous. thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! Gorgeous image and the die you used to frame it is so elegant! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely and the soft coloring is ideal! Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that border! Great colors. Thanks for playing with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkie challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Rivit

I couldn’t resist buying a digital stamp set and matching digital paper from digidoodlesstudios.com.  I smiled the whole time I was coloring...