Saturday, March 24, 2018

From rubber stamps to digital stamps

When I first started my Hobby, I used mounted rubber stamps, and then unmounted rubber stamps. And then it happened! I discovered digital stamps, and I was hooked, reasonable in price and with a couple taps, instantly available. How easy and how dangerous this was, (and continues to be.)  Lol 😂 My first digital stamp purchase, followed by many more, was a pick up truck from Doodle Pantry. Then I found out there were more digital stamp sites. My favorites right now are sassycheryl and powerpoppy, each one being wonderful in their own way, and very different I might add.

When I figure out how to post photos, you will see what I mean.

1 comment:

  1. I love digital stamps too. Now the question is? What do we do with all of our rubber & unmounted stamps? Lol They take up a lot of space to store!!

    ReplyDelete

Rivit

I couldn’t resist buying a digital stamp set and matching digital paper from digidoodlesstudios.com.  I smiled the whole time I was coloring...