Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Having fun

It sure is a blessing having a card making hobby these days. It’s something that I can do that gives me pleasure as my husband and I are still staying home. Good thing he has a hobby too. Having all the paper, digital stamps, etc. that I have accumulated over the years (and the ability to still buy more without leaving home if I have to) has turned out to be beneficial. This image is from Power Poppy and the decorative paper is from Stampin’ Up.


I’m entering this card in #2028 pammiesinkychallenges.blogspot.com, #57 crafting happiness challenges.blogspot.com, and #124 Lemon Shortbread, and Power Poppy. 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Love how you did your background papers. Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Your layout highlights the image so beautifully. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I don't see your name anywhere here on the blog. I'd like to mention your card. SO cute.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Rivit

I couldn’t resist buying a digital stamp set and matching digital paper from digidoodlesstudios.com.  I smiled the whole time I was coloring...