Friday, February 1, 2019

Cloudy but warming up...

And I think we are all ready for a warming trend, whether we live in Florida or Minnesota. Regardless of the weather, it’s always a good time to make a card. I made this card from mo’sdigitalpencil.com for my great granddaughter, Khloe, who turns 9 on February 5th. Inside, “Feel free to pig out.” I added, “but do it in a ladylike manner.” ๐Ÿ˜‚ I’m entering it in #267 josscrapshack.com #447 craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com #440 kraftychickschallenge.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so sweet, I think Khloe will just love it, especially the sentiment inside which made me smile...
    Thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week and good luck in the challenge.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so sweet! Adorable image and pretty card. Thanks for playing along with Krafty Chicks, hope to see you again :-)

    ReplyDelete

Rivit

I couldn’t resist buying a digital stamp set and matching digital paper from digidoodlesstudios.com.  I smiled the whole time I was coloring...