Thursday, January 10, 2019

MIA

I was just looking at powerpoppy.blogspot.com this morning and found myself itching to get out my colored pencils and start coloring. It’s been a couple weeks since doing that and even longer since I’ve posted anything.🙀 The image I had on hand to color was a digital stamp by Dina Kowal. As usual I used Faber Castel Polychromos Pencils. I'm entering it in the following: #1901 Pammiesinkypinkies.com #444 craftycatzweeklychallengeblog.blogspot.com Dreamchallenges.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous acrd, love the image its beautiful, thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week and good luck in the challenge.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layering on this! Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.

    ReplyDelete

Rivit

I couldn’t resist buying a digital stamp set and matching digital paper from digidoodlesstudios.com.  I smiled the whole time I was coloring...