Sunday, September 9, 2018

September Power & Spark: Hitting the Books

powerpoppy.com has another great challenge in which we are to create a card or tag, etc. with a book theme. I checked out my inventory of Power Poppy digital stamps and came across the Orchid Dreams digital set which I thought would work. Layout is simple. I colored the design with my Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils. Card stock is Rich Razzleberry from Stampin’ Up.



I’m entering this card in the following:
#1836 pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com
#250 josscrapshack.com

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card....this will certainly make someone's birthday VERY special! I love your color palette you used for your creation and your pencil coloring is lovely. I am so glad you could play along with us this month at Power Poppy! :) ~katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for sharing your lovely card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely selections make up this wonderful card. I love the beautiful image and the lacy die! Thanks so much for playing along at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card thanks for sharing at Crafty catz this week dont forget we have a gdt call if your interested.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty! Your coloring is so soft and is just right! Thanks for joining in with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Rivit

I couldn’t resist buying a digital stamp set and matching digital paper from digidoodlesstudios.com.  I smiled the whole time I was coloring...