Sunday, August 26, 2018

Last Sunday in August 😳

Powerpoppy.com is at the top of my favorite digital websites. The digital stamps are beautiful and the challenges are inspiring. This one is to color something using our birthstone as a guide.  Since my birthday is in May, and my birthstone is an emerald, I  chose Wish You Luck for my image.




I am also entering it in the following challenges:
#248 joscraftshack.com
#1833 pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com
Sweetstampingchallengeblog.blogspot.com











4 comments:

  1. This is just lovely! Thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I lived next door to you so I could ask you questions about blogging - how to change the layout, etc. I did do that but not sure on how I did it, etc. 😳

      Delete
  2. I agree ~ I love Power Poppy!! You did a great job with the "Wish You Luck" image <3 Your color palette is so nostalgic, beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us all at the PIP Challenge Blog :)

    Wendy PIP Design Team!
    http://Hi-Regards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it doesn't get much more perfect than this!! Just awesome — the choice of image is so perfect for your emerald birthstone, and you've done a gorgeous job coloring it. Thank you so much for the very kind words about our website, and so happy you joined us for the Creative Confetti Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Rivit

I couldn’t resist buying a digital stamp set and matching digital paper from digidoodlesstudios.com.  I smiled the whole time I was coloring...