Sunday, May 20, 2018

Sunday afternoon is challenge time for me

This time I used a sassycheryl.com image. Cheryl creates cute images, and I am happy that her images are growing up like my great grands are because I like to use images that remind me of them.


I’m entering the above in the following challenges:
Challenge #417 Craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com
Challenge #296 Qkrstampede.blogspot.com
Challenge #234 josscrapshack.com
Challenge #215 Pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.ca
Challenge #1820 Pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com

QKR







7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, the image is so sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz. Lilly (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card but I almost missed finding it because you linked up to your general blog URL and not to the actual post. :-D Thanks so much for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Always happy you play along with us at PIP Challenges. Don't forget that you must have a link back to challenge and your entry link should be directly to the card in the challenge! Again, thanks for joining us!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely design. Thanks for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design and coloring. Don't forget that you must have a direct link back to the current challenge and your entry link should be directly to the card in the challenge and not your whole blog. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi great colour scheme and such a nice image. Thank you for entering your card at PINspirational Challenges and good luck with your entry. Angela DT http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Rivit

I couldn’t resist buying a digital stamp set and matching digital paper from digidoodlesstudios.com.  I smiled the whole time I was coloring...